Thursday 28 December 2017

Goodbye 2017, Welcome 2018

Assalamualaikum readers, 

Sedar-sedar dah nak masuk tahun 2018 dah beberapa hari lagi, so untuk opening blog aku ni, aku nak cerita sket highlights untuk tahun 2017, dan my hopes and azam tuk tahun 2018. 

so my 2017 starts mase aku travel ngan family aku ke Seoul, Korea Selatan. Aku dah bertolak 31 December 2016 lagi sebab saje nak experience new year eve kat negara orang. Kitaorg semua travel berlima (sepatutnya adik aku akmal ikut, tapi dia ade exam lak, so burn lah tiket dia) dalam 6 hari 5 malam. So ini antara highlights trip ke Seoul new year 2017, aku akan elaborate more kat separate entry pasal Seoul ini, inshaAllah. 
kat pulau nami with my hubby, along, mak dan ayah 
test hanbok ngan along! bucketlist ✔!


playing with snow 


fefeeling winter sonata sattt.. #siscuba #jangankecamsis


lepas balik Seoul, kami ade mengadakan majlis doa selamat dan makan sempena pembukaan warehouse untuk Syah Autoparts. Syah Autoparts menjual barang-barang kereta terpakai dari Japan, so siapa-siapa ade nak cari JDM car parts, leh la usha2 fb kat link Syah Autoparts Kempas Utama dan Syah Autoparts Pulai Jaya,  66 Autoparts pon leh usha sekali 😊



next, setelah hampir 6tahun bertungkus lumus, I've put my sweat, blood, money dan tears into my studies, akhirnya bulan may 2017, I've managed to submit my hard cover thesis Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering at Uitm Shah Alam. Alhamdulillah, berjaya jugak habiskan belajar 😂😂 and pada bulan october 2017, I had my graduation day 👨‍🎓 It was such memorable day for me cause I have so many people to thank for during my PhD days especially my parents, my husband, my family and family in law, my supervisors, uitm staff dan my friends..thank you all, couldn't have done this without you gais!

the day I submitted my hard cover thesis =)
my family 💗


my co-supervisor, Dr Syed Shatir (my main supervisor was Prof Assadullah who already back to the USA for good)


next in november, we had our family holiday at Dubai, London and Paris. Trip ini memang husband aku dah janji nak bawak sebab since ada Ayden, husband aku dah tak bagi ikut dia pergi outstation atas alasan kesian anak dia nanti susah nak cari makan and Ayden is still a baby. So to made up for his absences dan show his gratitude towards me for being such a good wife and mommy to Ayden (angkat bakul sendiri hehehehe), he told me to plan this holiday just for holiday purpose and nothing else. We had so much fun for 11 days of travelling, learn so much too as it was our first time travelling far with Ayden and it was not easy to travel with kids. But it was probably the best decision we had made since we get to spend quality time together and just bonding and I wouldn't have that any other way. So, here's a bit of our holiday highlighst, I'll elaborate in detail in the next entry inshaAllah..

us in Dubai museum..Dubai sun so terik

in front of Atlantis Hotel 


camel riding with Ayden at Dessert Safari Dubai



chilling sambil bagi bird makan kat Hyde Park London
Ayden and Daddy dalam Big Bus....my everything 💖
Autumn baby 


mandatory picture with Eiffel tower

big ben

muse Du lurve
Ade banyak lagi best memories of 2017 yang lain, but yang kat atas ni yang highlight lah untuk tahun ni. Alhamdulillah for everything that Allah bless me with in 2017. Untuk tahun 2018, I hope that I'll secure a job, dapat berbakti pada my family, practice healthy lifestyle (no more eating late at night plis Ada huhuhu), think more positive, be more productive as in blog more positive and memorable things. Semoga tahun 2018, Allah permudahkan segala urusan dan impian kami..Aminnn.

p/s: I starts to blog purely because I want to be more productive with my time instead of just dwell with negative thought and procrastinate (apparently, its good for my sanity =')) . I also hope and will make sure my sharing will be informative and useful for others to get inspiration. Cause cara kita mungkin tak sama, tapi kita boleh ambil pengajaran dan info untuk dipractice dimasa akan datang. Till next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment